We at the Faith in God RPM Professional and Technical Services Corporation are committed with the services pursuant to RA-10173 also known as the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 while implementing safeguards to protect your privacy and keep your personal data safe and secure.
Process of Personal Data
FIGRPMPTSC may use such data only for the purpose for which the data subject disclosed the data to the company, such as but not limited to:
- For processing employment applications or other employment-related forms/documents submitted to the company for administrative and management purposes, including but not limited to: recruitment, assessment of candidate’s suitability to the job, appraisal, performance, promotion, training, career development, remuneration, health and safety, discipline, review of human resource policies and/or statistical purposes.
- For preparing, negotiating and executing all such instruments, documents and agreements necessary for purpose of entering into and/or fulfillment of transactionsor contracts with FIGRPMPTSC;
- To enable FIGRPMPTSC carry out or perform any obligations on the agreed contract (e.g. payment of Government Mandated Benefits, Payroll, Health Insurance) and for the purposes of responding to inquiries about employment.
- For FIGRPMPTSC to contact the data subject with regards to his/her employment or any concern related to the company;
- When it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation on the part of FIGRPMPTSC, or as mandated by governmental or juridical authorities.
- When it is necessary to protect the data subject’s vitally important interests, including life and health;
- When it is necessary in order to respond to national emergency, to comply with the requirements of public order and safety, or to fulfill functions of public authority which necessarily includes the processing of personal data for the fulfillment of its mandate, or
- When it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on FIGRPMPTSC’s information technology systems.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal data given by the data subject will surely be kept confidential. However, it may be necessary for FIGRPMPTSC to disclose and transfer personal data to third-party companies, entities, or service providers engaged with the company to perform certain services on behalf of FIG RPM PTSC or acquire necessary reports, including the following:
- Government Remittances to SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG, and BIR;
- Life, health, and accident insurance providers;
- Professional External Advisors such as auditors and legal firms;
- Government Institutions for employment reporting such as PESO, DOLE, and Municipal and City Government.
Personal data possessed by the company on any means (hard copy or electronic file) will be kept through reasonable and appropriate administrative and security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss of or damage to the data subject.
FIGRPMPTSC implements reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical measures intended for the protection of personal information or data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as protection against human dangers such as unlawful access, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration, and contamination.
FIGRPMPTSC’s employees, consultants or representatives who are involved in the processing of personal information or data operate and hold personal information or data under strict confidentiality if the personal information or data are not intended for public disclosure. This obligation continues even after the transfer to another position or upon termination of employment with the company.
Any personal information shall not be kept longer than is necessary to fulfill its purpose and usage. FIGRPMPTSC shall ensure that all Personal Information is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose on which it was processed.
Rights of a Data Subject
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Data Privacy Act, any individual has the right:
- To be informed whether personal data is being or has been processed. This includes processing through automated decision-making and profiling;
- To require FIGRPMPTSC to correct any personal data relating to the Data Subject which is inaccurate;
- To object to the processing of the Personal Data in case of changes or amendments to the Personal Data supplied or declared to the Data Subject;
- To access the Personal Data;
- To suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of the Data Subject’s Personal Data from FIGRPMPTSC’s system.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
Last Updated: May 31, 2019