Company Rules and Regulations
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES & CANCELLATION:
- F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member’ Schedule of Classes are released by two ways:
- A week before the month starts; or
- As needed, when a student or new batch of enrollees will require the school to open classes.
- Once F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member’ confirms his/ her availability to take classes with the center as listed in the advisory, this is considered final, and the center expects that the F.I.G. Image Gateway will honor the commitment made.
- For Trainers paid per session, no-class-no-pay rule applies.
- Trainers are expected to be present 20 minutes before the beginning of their class. They must notify the Training Center Manager once they are present. Beyond that time he/ she will be considered ABSENT. Policy on absence applies thereon.
- If a trainer is not present 20 minutes for the beginning of their class, the Training Center Manager will assign a new trainer for the online class. No payment will be rendered to the previous trainer.
- If there is a need to cancel any session due to an emergency, the procedure is to advise the F.I.G. Image Gateway Training Center Manager at least 48 Hours prior to the scheduled session.
- The following are suitable reason for taking family/ medical absences:
- If you give birth or need to care for that child.
- If you need to care for a spouse, child or parent.
- If you personally fall ill or have severe health problem that will disable you from performing tasks essential to your position.
- In the event that there is death in your immediate family or household, which includes the death of a spouse, parent, sibling, child, grandparent or grandchild.
- The sending of Text Messages for cancellation of sessions is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please course your message via F.I.G. Image Gateway landline numbersor mobile phonefrom 09:00 – 17:00 hours only. Last-minute cancellation of sessions causes inconvenience to the school and the students.
- Sessions are held in a Two (2) Hour timeframe, no more, no less. If the agenda for the day has been completely covered in less than the amount of time allotted, F.I.G. Image Gateway Faculty members are expected to give additional activities (from the Workbook Manual designated as Homework/s) to maximize time. Under no circumstance should classes be dismissed earlier than the prescribed time.
- All class schedules are approved by the Training Center Manager only.
- The schedules will be given in writing and via email sent by the Training Center Manager. All scheduled classes in the advisory are considered final unless the Trainer /Facilitator is otherwise notified.
- If the F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member will be absent for a session, a 48 Hour advance notification is REQUIRED. Contact Training Center Manager for this communication. If notification is given in LESS THAN 48 HOURS, the F.I.G. Image Gateway trainer is required to either:
- Handle another session in the immediate future without compensation to make up for absence during a previous session; OR
- Take a deduction from the Professional Fees to be received during the month equivalent to the PF for One (1) Session.
- If a Master Trainer will be absent, they can assign trainers who are recognized, trained and approved by F.I.G. Image Gateway as coverage.
- All tardiness and absences shall be recorded in the F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member’s performance records.
- Suspension of Group/ One on One Sessions due to Typhoon Signal No. 2: Typhoon Signal No. 2 automatically cancels group classes for that day. There is no need to call F.I.G. Image Gateway for verification. Whenever necessary, announcements regarding suspension of classes will be disseminated through telephone calls made by F.I.G. Image Gateway Student Coordinators/ or other School Officials.
One on One Session/s will only be cancelled upon the request of the student.
- F.I.G. Image Gateway requires that F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members be present 20 minutes before the beginning of their class to check if the teaching aid materials and equipment are in place.
- It would be good practice for the F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members to also check the profile of their students before starting their class to suit the session activities for the students’ needs and demographics. Please remember that discipline is an important aspect of Etiquette and Image that we teach therefore Teachers/ Instructors/ Facilitators should exemplify punctuality at all times in all their class sessions.
- F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members should start and end each class session on time and need not wait for late students to arrive before starting a class. Students who arrive on time are entitled to a full Two (2) Hours worth of class. No class could be dismissed more than Five (5) Minutes after the end of class schedule to avoid holding up the next class to be held in the same venue and the students scheduled to attend the next class.
- F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members should allow students to accomplish the Learning Viewpoints Page &/ or Teacher/ Instructor/ Facilitator’s Evaluation Form, whichever applies to the current class session. This is allotted in the last Ten (10) Minutes of the class session.
- F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members should synchronize their watches with the F.I.G. Image Gateway clock (Front Reception & Classroom/s). The F.I.G. Image Gateway follows the atomic time.
- Each F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member must enroll in F.I.G. Image Gateway’s system of having a finger scanned by a Biometric Scanner located at the Front Reception. The F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member must conduct a finger scan before and after each class handled. Please do not fail to comply with this procedure as this would expedite and anticipate errors on Teacher/ Instructor/ Facilitator’s payroll.
- New F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members must open an account with the following designated bank and branch: . This account shall serve as the F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member’s payroll account. A cash card/ atm will be issued by the bank upon opening of the account.
DRESS CODE AND PROPER GROOMING
All students, F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members and staff are required to follow a BUSINESS SMART CASUAL dress code in the school from Monday to Saturdays, as follows:
- Long-sleeved executive/ business shirts, slacks, and leather shoes are prescribed for men. Jeans/ Denims, Shorts & Cargo Pants are not allowed.
- No revealing or low cut blouse tops or dresses, tight mini skirts, jeans/ denims for women.
- No spaghetti strapped tops, tube tops, halter tops, backless tops allowed without a cover-up (e.g. blazer/ coat; shawl; wrap).
- For dresses or skirts that are 4-5 inches higher above the knee, hosiery or tights must be worn underneath.
- No slippers, rubber shoes, or sneakers except for Teachers/ instructors/ Facilitators of Figure Control class sessions.
- Proper Grooming is expected from all F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members. The ladies are required to put on make-up while the gentlemen should be clean-shaven and short-haired, neat and well-groomed.
- Coverage of Topics should follow the F.I.G. Image Gateway Curriculum and Session Goals. Student Evaluation of F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty member will reflect this.
- Classroom decorum is expected at all times, e.g. punctuality, order, discipline, team work etc.
EVALUATIONS AND PROGRESS REPORTS
- F.I.G. Image Gateway Faculty Members’ Evaluation of Students
- F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members are required to fill out an evaluation form for each student who attends his/ her class to help the school track the progress of its student body. Accomplished evaluation forms must be submitted to the Student Coordinator immediately for encoding and inclusion in the Student Profile.
- Student Evaluation of F.I.G. Image Gateway Faculty Members
- Student Evaluation of the F.I.G. Image Gateway faculty members are summarized and given to the faculty members on a monthly basis. These evaluations will form part of the Faculty Member’s profile record that will be used as basis for or impact on his/ her Faculty Standards Rating.
- Progress Reports
- All Progress Reports (Imagination Management & Special One-on-One Sessions) should be handled with strict confidentiality and utmost care. Reports should not be given to students of minor age but to their guardians or parents instead. However, students who are at least 21 years old may want to be the recipient of these reports, and they have to request for these. VIP Students (e.g. Celebrity, Politician, Prominent Businessman/ woman) whose lives are well-guarded should be given the courtesy of asking to whom their reports may be furnished. Reports should be submitted to the Curriculum Director One (1) Week after the session.
HANDLING PROBLEM STUDENTS
Situations and incidents where a student becomes disrespectful or displays ill manners in the classroom or elsewhere within the premises of F.I.G. Image Gateway should be reported immediately to any of the following: Student Coordinator; Curriculum Director or School Director.
- Eating and drinking are confined to the F.I.G. Image Gateway pantry only.
- Sending text messages, answering phone calls or use of cellular phones while in class should be avoided.